Subaru WRX Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello one and all, I' just bought an 02 wagon in decent condition.

It has about 130k on the clock and needs some work here and there, specifically rust.

I'm sure the thread exists here about wrx owners waving to one another, but is it normal for forester xt and outback xt folk to wave too?

I'm glad to be part of the culture now.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Hello one and all, I' just bought an 02 wagon in decent condition.

It has about 130k on the clock and needs some work here and there, specifically rust.

I'm sure the thread exists here about wrx owners waving to one another, but is it normal for forester xt and outback xt folk to wave too?

I'm glad to be part of the culture now.
Congratulations!!!

I own two bugeyes and usually get a wave back from other WRX and STI drivers. I don't see that many XT in my area. One that I got a wave from a GTI and I was like (whats going on?).

Make sure to replace timing if the previous owner have no documentation showing it has been done.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Ah, just wave to everybody. XT, WRX, STi, Subaru in general, all cars, bikers, birds, buildings... just be friendly to all. It comes with owning an 02 WRX wagon with 130k on the clock. Now, say you had 120k on the clock, you definitely wouldn't have to wave at everybody. It's just the card you drew. Welcome.

·
Super Moderator
10,897 Posts
I blow clouds of vape smoke in the shape of a fidget spinner wearing a flat bill out of my limo tinted windows when another Subaru passes. But yeah, if someone waves smile and wave back.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

1 - 7 of 7 Posts