ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all --

I drove my WRX for seven years and never got around to joining any of the forums. The time has finally come for me to move on, and it makes me sad. Hopefully someone will be interested in taking my baby. I have a 2004 WRX Wagon - 115,000 miles - Clean Title, Clean Carfax - Never raced. 2nd owner -- I bought this car with 13,000 miles on it and took excellent care of it. The first owner added the STI hood scoop, steel lined brake lines, lowering springs, turbo gauge, short throw shifter, and roof rack. I added the rubber cargo mat and folding cargo organizer, and a Bazooka tube is wired. This is my baby, and is a joy on road trips. Smooth as silk well north of 100 mph. I love this car and had many years of fun, but it's time to settle down so I got a hybrid. I pulled my Pioneer stereo out of it so it will need a stereo, but the brackets, etc are ready. Engine was replaced at 40,000 miles. I was in a fender bender recently, and it could use a good Bondo job on the driver's rear door as you can see in the pix. It's ready for a clutch now, which needs to be done right away. It's also due for an oil change. I have more pix available if you're interested. I'm considering getting the clutch done prior to sale, so that is a possibility as well. Let me know!

Scott
Since I'm new to forums it's probably best to email me. [email protected]

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts