Subaru WRX Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello everyone,,
I'm new to the subie community and just adquired a Subaru 2004 wrx impreza. Im having an issue with a vibration present on the steering wheel. This vibration holds for 3-5 seconds and stop for a few seconds then continues again in that pattern. xvideos.onl/ xnxx.onl/ chaturbate.onl/ It doesn't stop. This is noticeable when driving and not often on idle. I do know i have a rack and pinion leak which im about to fix but i feel that it shouldn't be that alone. Also on another subject, my sunroof opens fully but after opening it won't close. The motor won't even sound like it is forcing the sunroof to close. I tried jumping it manually, it still opens but won't close. Please all help will be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
55 Posts
I have no idea about the vibration but on the sun roof mine does the same thing. I haven’t tried jumping it but when it won’t close I just bang on the roof by the interior lights. It looks dumb I’m sure to see a guy hitting his roof but hey it works! ?

·
Super Moderator
10,883 Posts
I would start with balance and alignment, then check steering and suspension components for wear. If all that is good check for drive line problems like CVs, driveshafts, and ujoints.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts