ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's up guys, I'm new to this forum so i had a few questions.
So i purchased a used Subaru Impreza 2005 RS in about May, with only 33k.
I went from a beat down civic to this, and I LOVE this car!!

Subaru completely :barf: on any car. I love it. hahaha

So in New York, it just snowed, and i wanna say this car is amazing. I'm in love with Subaru haha.

so i have a question about my wheels,

why is it so tucked in the fender? do i need new wheels/tires etc?

or is it that i need spacers?

so far, I've put in 2 l7's, 1000 watt amp, pioneer deck, along with pioneer and infinity interior speakers.
30% tints
I de-badged it.
8000k HIDS
Looking for fogs(HELP, can't seem to find fogs(not rally type just normal fit the hole fog kit))
Gonna upgrade my wheels/rims(what would look nice?)
Gonna do an Exhaust soon.

Any suggestions on what i should do next?

Help would be appreciated, thanks!
-Suchet

·
Banned
6,622 Posts
Fog kits can be had at dealerships, and do not stick HIDs in your stock headlights. You're also gonna want to reconsider your choice in 8,000k bulbs.

And don't run spacers.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Fog kits can be had at dealerships, and do not stick HIDs in your stock headlights. You're also gonna want to reconsider your choice in 8,000k bulbs.

And don't run spacers.

How come i shouldn't stick HIDs in my stock headlights? I've had no problems.
And I love the 8000k i've had no problems, and it helps me see much better than the stock lights at night. :D

·
Banned
6,622 Posts
Because your reflectors are not designed to run them and you will end up blinding other drivers. And anything above 5,000k actually reduces light output on HIDs. In addition, the human eye doesn't use blue light as well as it does light with a slight yellowish hue.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Because your reflectors are not designed to run them and you will end up blinding other drivers. And anything above 5,000k actually reduces light output on HIDs. In addition, the human eye doesn't use blue light as well as it does light with a slight yellowish hue.
hmmm, alright thanks for the tip! :thumbup:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts