ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone recomend a subaru performance shop in the syracuse area? It would be nice to go to a place i know is trustworthy rather than picking a place out the phone book and checking them out.

I dont need anything intensive to be installed, just stuff i dont have time or tools to do.

Thanks- Andy

·
Registered
2,274 Posts
join us at UNYSOC.org ... Upstate New York Subaru Owners Club

·
Registered
13,126 Posts
I heard all those guys are complete a-holes, though.

F unysoc.

:eek3:

Just kidding, I'm a fellow UNYSOC'r.

Come out to our meets and we'll install it for you.

Or go to NJ for Precision Tuning like some of us do.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
wow a lot of subaru fanatics in this area. Sweet.

Out of curiosity which school are you going to? Im gonna be at su in about a week.

·
Registered
2,274 Posts
UAlbany

#1 Party School :D

·
Registered
3,269 Posts
damn i go to gay suny cortland...worst school ever..i was going to transfer to SU cause i like it up there so much but im going to be a junior so i guess it aint worth it now! We should have a meet shortly yea?

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
aaronwillen said:
damn i go to gay suny cortland...worst school ever..i was going to transfer to SU cause i like it up there so much but im going to be a junior so i guess it aint worth it now! We should have a meet shortly yea?
Definitely! I actually got a ticket in my WRX on my way home through Cortland last March.... boooooo. I'll be a Junior too. We can meet somewhere, or you can come up to Cuse, or whatever. We'll figure somethin out. I'm going back to school on the 26th, what about you?

·
Registered
3,269 Posts
saturday morning! i love syracuse although when i come up i usually end up at kahunaville or carousel in general!

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
Carousel mall rocks. I can't believe they did that ban on minors though! Doesn't bother me much :wiggles:

Kahunaville is nice, but the bars on campus are more fun. Plus I have my own apartment.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
well, from south it would be

straight down comstock, right at euclid, left on to ackerman. Top of the hill. BIG brown house

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
i am visiting Upstate Med this sunday and saturday.. its right on Syracuse Campus right?

perhap's i'll see your car around blue..

and back to the original post... what work do you need done?
i know a suby mechanic in binghamton that can do basically anything... (suby mechanic for 12yrs) pm me on what you need done and i'll give you a price.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Kenshin,
I live in the Binghamton area. I too am looking for a good mechanic without having to go to the dealer. Hook me up with some info!Thanks.

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
where in binghamton are you located? lets meet up in two weeks or so i'll be at SUNY.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts