ClubWRX Forum banner

Would you like to see more videos created?

• Yes! :)

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Yeah, good idea, but it needs work :/

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Nope, go cry in a corner by yourself. :(

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, Im a little embarrassed right now, but Im gunna go through with this anyways. I was online the other day, looking at downpipes, and was very frustrated because HKS doesnt really give too many picture angles for their 2002 bellmouths. And it hit me... There really isnt any videos on youtube of people specifically testing subaru products. So I got my brother, and we filmed one about the HKS Hi-power 3" exhaust(my exhaust), we reviewed it, and called our video Grass Roots S.P.R. (subie parts review). I was wondering if you guys could watch it and tell me what you think.. If i should continue, or go hide in the corner. Thank you very much guys, please be gentle with your comments.... lol. :redface:

3" HKS Hi-POWER Turbo-Back Exhaust w/ Down Pipe on a Subaru Impreza WRX Review - YouTube

Theres the link, I hope you like it.

·
Registered
778 Posts
Good effort! You covered some great points. I personally liked the "great power outages", and the high-tech license plate covers. :D

Some improvements that can be made are:
- Less camera shake. (use a home made steady cam)
- Insert some stills of the exhaust itself. People want to see more of the product.
- Throw up the stats on a text overlay. Running through all those exhaust stats is fast and if you're not really paying attention, you could miss some things.
- If you decide to use fancy video editing software, don't go crazy with all the effects and stuff like all the other YouTubers out there. K.I.S.S. principle rules.

·
The Member
4,146 Posts
I say keep it up...it can only get better :). Not that this video was bad mind you. Seems like a pretty good start and could be useful.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys! And yeah lol the my brother was on crutches when he was filming it. And hopefully, it will get better! Im currently making one on prosport gauges :)

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Good effort! You covered some great points. I personally liked the "great power outages", and the high-tech license plate covers. :D
Yeahh, the covers were old book socks lol... I just grabbed the first thing I could find.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts