Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
i didnt even know they existed... how about a shot of your whole car? they look great from the photo you posted so far.
if you dont mind me asking, how much, and where did you buy them? thanks...
o-|-<) bryan

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
oh great.... i go out for the evening, come home and find that i'm being made fun of.... grrrrrr. ah well, lets just hope this thread floats to the bottom of the stack, never to be read again. :)
o-|-<) bryan

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
heh...maybe I should post a picture of my new factory flat-8 option :)

·
Registered
40 Posts
Nexus6 said:
Just got in my stock 18" wheels check it out....
:D
Too bad those aren't real! They actually look pretty good...
Nice job BTW.

I want 18's since I have a new set of Bridgestone S03's
laying around... but I like the stock wheel look...

What about these, Nakayama Vador 5:

Matt

·
895 Posts
Wrinkleboi said:
oh great.... i go out for the evening, come home and find that i'm being made fun of.... grrrrrr. ah well, lets just hope this thread floats to the bottom of the stack, never to be read again. :)
o-|-<) bryan
bump!!

hehehe :D

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
haha i've been sitting back watching everyone else post, but not wanting to reply because it will go right back to the top (AGAIN!!). i cant help it, i have to reply and say argh to all of you.... haha it puts a smile on my face everytime i see it in the list of unread posts though... go ahead, tease away!! i can handle it, i think.
o-|-<) bryan
aw hell, to the top of the list it goes again....

·
Registered
33 Posts
Whats funny is my friend bought wheels that look just like those that are 18" for his Altima. He showed me some pics of WRX wagons that had them and they looked neat but I don't think I feel like spending the money to get them.

Oh and Bump

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
*slowly peaks around corner, over shoulder, behind door*

BUMP!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts