ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Later this month I get to ring the hell out of these cars in Houston for Road & Track. I will let you guys know what I think. I will be testing 0-60, 1/4, 60-0, emergency lane change and road course. Cost = $0 I will try to get some pics also

·
Registered
13,126 Posts
Beat the hell out of everything.

Also, I'll mail you $200 if you manage to crash all 3 cars.

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
TurnWRX said:
do your best runs with the legacy and do average runs with the other cars :D
That's not really necessary. Unless the Volvo is an S60R, neither of the two will be any competition in a straight line.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
unfortunately its the regular S60- I think 220hp. I am sure the Legacy will be the best to drive out of the bunch

·
Banned
1,637 Posts
silverscooby said:
Why dont they take the S60R and the 330i instead of the base S60 and the 325i. At least it would be a little better comparison. The legacy is going to hand both those cars their asses.
Probably because those cars outprice the Legacy by 10K when loaded up like the Legacy GT Special Edition. I know the 330 and the S60R will be better competition, but this will show just how great a car the legacy is for the $$

·
Registered
976 Posts
I guess my point was, why not compare it with similar performing cars and when it outperforms those (which I think it would still do) that cost 10k more, it would be an even better illustration that the Legacy is an awesome buy.

Its a foregone conclusion that the legacy will outperform the 325 and s60.

·
Registered
909 Posts
I'll be testing the same cars in North Hollywood, CA August 8th. I'll post back with my "unbiased" results.

·
Registered
2,766 Posts
I might do the one in Chicago on my birthday (August 29). I'll drive my new Legacy GT down there probably. Wouldn't that be funny? :D Try not to let the stock RE-92A tires get you down. I have not had much of a problem with them, but I am still breaking in my car.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Th3Franz said:
I might do the one in Chicago on my birthday (August 29). I'll drive my new Legacy GT down there probably. Wouldn't that be funny? :D Try not to let the stock RE-92A tires get you down. I have not had much of a problem with them, but I am still breaking in my car.
Yeah those tires are going to be a problem in the emergency lane change and road course. (Gumby)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts