Subaru WRX Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone! Im new to this forum but anyways, as a 17 year old teenager, yes I want a quick car for mountain passes and everyday fun. As a mature 17 year old, I am aware of what I have. Later down the road, I'll get the car I want, but for now, I got to start somewhere. I have a job, and I don't want to rely on my parents because I'm not spoiled. As to why I want an Impreza, its reliable, lots of room for carpooling, spacious, AWD, and good for the the weather in Colorado since its very bipolar.

The two models that I would decide between would be between the The first generation Outback Sport or just Outback, and the second generatiom Hawkeye wagon. Between the two, what are their insurance rates? Which one is going to be cheaper, and I also want to hear the communities opinion on which is better as to comfort, reliability, space, preferance, etc.

·
Registered
62 Posts
It seems there would be very close, and both cheaper than WRX
If you really wanted to know exactly get a VIN for each and call your agent

·
Master Baiter
12,649 Posts
No one besides an agency can give you the slightest inclination what your rates are going to be. You'll have to contact insurance agencies and see what they'll quote you.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.