ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
27,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i am going to check with my dealer...but i am having *problems* with them recently... and i feel that if i come in contact with them before i straighten some crap out i may "accidently" break some of their bones. :)

but anyways, i was looking more along the lines of a hat with a wrx logo or something.... or maybe different subaru logo's. i know i have seen them, i just cant recall where.

thanks

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
27,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
622 Posts
SweetTurboWhine said:
so many things i want on that site. ill take a jacket, shirt, the watch, flag, lanyard, fleece........
That flag is sweet. Any idea how big it is?

·
Registered
2,539 Posts
DTR maxima said:
i am going to check with my dealer...but i am having *problems* with them recently... and i feel that if i come in contact with them before i straighten some crap out i may "accidently" break some of their bones. :)

but anyways, i was looking more along the lines of a hat with a wrx logo or something.... or maybe different subaru logo's. i know i have seen them, i just cant recall where.

thanks
Do you mean the kind of hats like ballcaps with the snaps for sizing in the back?

If so and you dont wanna fk around the dealer, I will pick some up for you at my dealer, Let me know.

Shotgun

·
Registered
27,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
2,539 Posts
DTR maxima said:
I want it with baseball cap style... but fitted in the back... no plastic notch thing. i would like it to be fitted, but i cant seem to find any:mad:
The only one I have bought that is somewhat fitted is the Blue one with the Subaru and stars in yellow and says Rallye Team.

It has the cloth and buckle type adjustment.

Shotgun

·
Registered
187 Posts
DTR maxima said:
I want it with baseball cap style... but fitted in the back... no plastic notch thing. i would like it to be fitted, but i cant seem to find any:mad:
Yeah, Im looking for one too. Please post here if you find some, I wanna black hat, no blue for me.
Here is what the back of a fitted hat looks like...

-Joe

·
Registered
5,207 Posts
are those prices the same as US dollars? at the swrt store? i think im gunna get me one of those flags.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts