ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys,
Wow, I mostly hang out on nasioc.com, but I'm amazed how many people are on here. Awesome, more suby dudes ;)

Anyway, I know some of you heard about the Driver Instruction Clinic that we did with the STi's. Well, it's time to open that up and offer it to everybody. I'd like to keep it to 5 or 6 similar cars, with drivers of similar experience. At this point we offer Stage I and a Stage II schools. Stage I is for people with limited on-track experience, Stage II is for those that have already had instruction on road courses, and have a significant amount of track time under their belts. Stage II will include Data Acquisition.
The clinics will be offered at Talldega Gran Prix www.tgprace.com

For those that have not been there, this is one of the most fun, and more importantly, safest tracks in the southeast. It is classified as a motorcycle track, which means that there are no hard barriers to hit, just hundreds of feet of grass run-off.

Anyway, this is not an "open-track day," it is an instructional school. We only take 5-6 drivers at a time, and only put 3 at a time "hot" on the track. This results in MORE than enough track time, most people have had enough by mid-afternoon, only the hardcore few continue running till the end, and they always feel that they got more than enough track time. The cost is $360-$400 each.

We provide a notebook with the basics of high performance driving, including driving techniques and car setup, lunch and drinks. To get an idea of a basic schedule please check out:

http://www.siegelracing.com/srdicsched.html

Many of our previous customers found that it was easier to get a weekday off of work than to get a weekend day off from the family. Thursday's have often been good. If not, we can do a Saturday event.

If anybody here is interested, please call or e-mail me directly.

Thanks,

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If you can advertise more than save I can make you a deal. You find 5 others who can do it on the same day and yours is half price. You find 11 others who can do it 2 days in a row and yours is free ;)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts