Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.turboxs.com/
Interesting, does this mean since some dealers are endorsing the parts that buying them from the dealer will keep the warranty intact. I know the dealer has to prove the mods caused your part to fail but hopefully if the dealer endorses turbo xs they will cover any problem without having to remove the mods. I fired off an e-mail to renick subaru (where i bought my car) hopefully they will answer my questions tomorrow. Sorry if this has been posted before in another forum.

·
Registered
17 Posts
hmmm i have never heard of this before, and i really doubt it. subaru wont even cover the sti suspension and muffler packages that are in their own catalog! as goes for some other parts. but if they actually would do that with TXS, i would never buy from any other place ever again. that would be awesome :rolleyes: .................thinking and dreaming

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
S4Guy said:
hmmm i have never heard of this before, and i really doubt it. subaru wont even cover the sti suspension and muffler packages that are in their own catalog! as goes for some other parts. but if they actually would do that with TXS, i would never buy from any other place ever again. that would be awesome :rolleyes: .................thinking and dreaming
Talked to renick subaru, they carry the parts but they won't cover them under warranty, as I figured :mad:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts