ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I want my Subaru to look somewhat like in the picture.. (YES, I know it's fake!)

I found the projector headlights..

Anybody know where to find the front bumper and the little wings on each side? I have the stock fin/bump thing... (Look in the picture)

And what about the quarter panel and mirrors?

I don't like the spoiler.

Need a matching bumper.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator (Actually a SuperSpy)
29,205 Posts
Anybody know where to find... {SNIP}... the little wings on each side?
I'd imagine you'd have to search for chines or canards. Chines would be my best guess.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Hmm.. That one does look a little weird?
If you look at picture... notice that all it has are the canards and the bigger lip with a aluminum intake for the intercooler. It's not an actual bodykit.. Although it does look like a widebody?

More of a just hugely modified lip?

·
Premium Member
17,655 Posts

·
Registered
6,751 Posts
You'd have to have all of these parts custom made. Are you saying you're going to go to a widebody look? Because you'll need to stretch the rear out too.

Have you considered what you're doing to the value of your car? You'll be lucky to ever sell it for more than parts in the future.

To each their own, but boy that's pure long grain.

·
Captain James of the SS Impreza has gone down with
8,921 Posts
+1 to the custom comment. What kind of budget are you on? The APR body kit is over 3k and thats not including labor on install or paint. Also, what are you going to do for wheels? It's going to look goofy without the right wheels and that big of a spacer is going to be dangerous.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts