Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Now I am not saying S2000 sucks or everyone who owns one does, but this guy was a complete idiot. Anyway, this guy was coming up behind us really fast my friend was driving and at first this guy was passing cars behind us on a double yellow in a 35MPH zone on a turn. Anyway he gets hehind us and you can hear that this guy drops it a gear or two, so we decide that this guy doesnt need to pass us, so as soon as he tries my firend just drops it into second and takes off. Then all of a sudden this huge tractor comes from around the corner and this S2000 is still in the wrong lane so he swerves behind my friend and tries to stop without rear ending him, but instead he has to fly up on a foot tall curb inturn ruining his front end and suspension. What a retard. He still hasnt learned his lesson, him and his firend in another S2000 still think they are cornering artists.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Glad that he didn't rear end you, and that he only damage his car (S2000).

Totally agree with you there, hate those people who tail gates you. Especially when you are doing the speed limit, they come flying up behind you (doing 20km or more per hour over speed limit to catch up), because they see you're driving a WRX, so they stick right on the back of your bumber.

And if you don't respond, after awhile they give up, and speed off.

What the hell is wrong with these idiots?

·
Registered
8,886 Posts
my house is off of a wooded road, pretty well trafficed, 1 lane each way for most part. curvy and dark, kids die there many times a year i saw a m3 doin what had to be 100 down it passin everyone, crazy damn people, and cops pull us over for going 10 miles over. ARG

·
1,379 Posts
abbo7 said:
so as soon as he tries my firend just drops it into second and takes off. Then all of a sudden this huge tractor comes from around the corner and this S2000 is still in the wrong lane so...
Up to this point this sounded just like the Aston vs. Ferrari chase scene in Goldeneye :cool:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts