ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 82 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Soo last weekend.. pulled an idiot move.. Had a little too much captain morgan..

needless to say If you want to replace the oem rim on a 08-2010 WRX it will run you about $420. plus a new winter tire.. $140. and a bruised ego..

Lesson to be learned - Captain Morgan cant drive the WRX anymore :s

·
Good news, everyone!
3,856 Posts
Stupid is definitely right there.

Glad you're alright, but for the sake of others, don't drink and drive again. Frankly, I don't care if you hurt yourself doing something stupid, but when someone else pays for your mistake, that's where you'll draw my anger.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Thats pretty ironic considering Captain Morgan has the commercials where everyone's keys are taken away.

·
Gold Member
2,175 Posts
Don't be too hard on him fellas....considering it was a confession and all. Thanks for info, Neokane.

·
Premium Member
15,697 Posts
:police:

·
Wants to Sell His Honyota Civilander..Any Takers?
785 Posts
The best learning experiences are the one's where no one is hurt, and the only consequences are felt by the person who made the error. So ... learn from the mistake and find a designated driver! ;) Glad you are alright.

·
Registered
4,033 Posts
Hope you learned your lesson and glad to hear that no one else was injured.

·
Premium Member
25,496 Posts
I have names and dates of family and loved ones tattoo'd on my back because of other peoples bruised egos.. ****ing cool huh?? Let's just say a my brothers funeral cost a lot more than that piece of **** wheel. Congrats on being a complete ****ing idiot.

Confession or not, you get zero sympathy from me, shame on anyone else who feels different.

·
Registered
2,663 Posts
I have names and dates of family and loved ones tattoo'd on my back because of other peoples bruised egos.. ****ing cool huh?? Let's just say a my brothers funeral cost a lot more than that piece of **** wheel. Congrats on being a complete ****ing idiot.

Confession or not, you get zero sympathy from me, shame on anyone else who feels different.
agree

·
Registered
4,033 Posts

amen.

·
Premium Member
26,609 Posts
I have to agree with Bo. I absolutely despise alcoholics and drunk drivers. Learn some self control. Hopefully next time you get pulled over and arrested.

·
Master Baiter
22,114 Posts
Glad nothing worse happened. Hopefully, you learned your lesson.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

·
Gold Member
2,175 Posts
I have to agree with Bo. I absolutely despise alcoholics and drunk drivers. Learn some self control. Hopefully next time you get pulled over and arrested.
Please don't mesh the two. Drunk driving is just stupid. Alcoholism is a disease.

·
Master Baiter
22,114 Posts
Trainrex said:
I own all your ninja edit!

I fat-fingered the "Submit" button

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
26,609 Posts
Please don't mesh the two. Drunk driving is just stupid. Alcoholism is a disease.
I am and have been surrounded by drunks for a long long time. I f-ing hate them. It's less of a disease than you think. It's more of not wanting to be a responsible human being in most cases.

Drinking and driving and alcoholism go hand in hand. One problem only hurts themselves and those close to them, the other puts stranger's lives at risk. Both are incredibly selfish and I hope those who do both drop dead. Kthanxbye!

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
The laws regarding DUI need to me more strict...for example....we have a guy in our town that has been pulled over twice for DUI in about a period of a week and half and he still has his license and is driving....

1 - 20 of 82 Posts