ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some dumb ass on Van Ness yesterday almost sideswiped me. Dumb ass didnt even look and I had to move over inchs from the center divider and i had to slam on my breaks with ABS going CRAZY. And than after seeing what he did he proceeded into the lane anyway. Assh*** didnt even signal. IDIOTS:mad:

p.s. I had to come up with something to be my first post on this website:D but this REALLY DID HAPPEN

·
Registered
718 Posts
[austin powers voice]Welcome Aboard mmmmm the board[/austin powers voice].

The same exact thing happened to me...well different place same kind of dumb ass driver though. If it weren't for drivers like you, I and the most of the members on the board there would be a lot more accidents on the road!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
KurleeDaddeeWRX said:
Welcom Nev. Glad you made it over here. Too many haters over there won't even make the trek.

Kurlee Daddee
(THE ORIGINAL)
I am still gonna be on both boards but there is too many *******s in i-club that think they are the **** and just flame you for asking a question. The reason I joined these boards was to learn more about my car and there is never a stupid question no matter how simple it is because a lot of people come to these boards to LEARN. But yeah now i hesitate to ask questions on i-Club because I dont want to get flamed. But I must admit Bay Area IC is pretty cool but when you go into the suspension forums and others, those people are f up sometimes.

·
Registered
543 Posts
hey, i used to drive an Accord. lol. yeah, be the smart driver, let the other jerks drive stupid. this site is great and there are some excellent posters here.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts