Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all! I am Louie, a new member. I have a CWP 2019 WRX. Several bolt-ons, E60 dyno tuned by Ron Watson at Phatbotti Tuning. I am now looking into suspension. I daily drive this car so I'm not looking for anything too high end. Based on looking up information through this site I've decided on GTWorks Bilstein Cup struts paired with RCE black springs. I am new to suspension parts, are those 2 parts all that is needed? Anything else recommended for this modest suspension set up? I don't want to order and later find out I need something else. Thank you in advance for the advice!

Also I have Enkei Raijin wheels 18x9.5+35 with 255/35 tires

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Automotive tire

·
In Æternum
17,155 Posts
You will also likely want camber plates. That will be a really nice setup! Are the RCE Blacks much of a drop on that chassis?

It won't be all that modest of a setup... will probably be much better than 90% of the WRX underpinnings out there. Cheap coilovers galore....

Reactions: VegasLight

·
Registered
1 Posts
Are you on stock suspension? I want to get wheels but idk what size I should get I don’t want any rub and nothing to crazy I don’t really want to lower it. What size would you recommend

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Are you on stock suspension? I want to get wheels but idk what size I should get I don’t want any rub and nothing to crazy I don’t really want to lower it. What size would you recommend
My 18x9.5 +35 wheels with 255/35 tires I love. A slight poke gives the WRX a real nice stance. On stock suspension I have never rubbed, and I don't think that will change with the RCE blacks since they give a very modest drop. Actually I believe I've read people with similar setups have no issues.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts