Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All!

Pardon if I missed this somewhere.
Subaru lists a different PN for the struts (rears anyway) on the wagon. Does anyone know what the difference is? Will the sedan struts physically fit the wagon, or are there significant differences in the mounting arrangement? Has anyone heard of a coil-over kit that will actually _lift_ the ride about 1/2 inch? Thanx.

ByeBye! S.

·
Registered
329 Posts
They will fit. I have STi sedan takeoffs on my wagon. The rear struts were the same size and the fronts STi sedan struts were actually shorter than the stock ones. I think the geomerty is slightly different though. I still need to get an alignment.

·
Premium Member
3,539 Posts
Yeah, I've heard of people having some small geometry problems installing STi Sedan struts on a Wagon. I'd guess the dimensions of the STi Sedan stuff is the same as the stock Sedan stuff.

·
Super Moderator
1,990 Posts
driggity said:
They will fit. I have STi sedan takeoffs on my wagon.
Ooohh! Where'd you get the take-offs? I got my OEM wheels, and my one blown out tire as a take-off from The Tire rack. Never thought to check for uspension takeoffs!

·
Registered
329 Posts
Got mine from www.gruppe-s.com Awesome price and great service. I talked to Max before I bought them and he was very helpful. They don't always have them in stock and I wasn't even planning on buying them right then but he made me an offer I couldn't refuse. Impulse suspension shopping :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts