ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
any ideas for the strongest rear diff for a WRX?

thinking of going RWD but by the looks of the stock rear diff...it's not gonna last too long:(

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i didn't but the wrx for awd..i bought it cause i wanted a cheap turbo car..

·
Registered
166 Posts
ha ha, sorry i thought that was really funny. is it because u wanted a cheap newer turbo car? i think that's what u meant to say. for some reason i just found that funny.

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
1. when i bought my car the WRX was the only NEW 4 cyl turbo car out there

2. i needed a car that was moddable

3. all choices pointed to the WRX...

·
Registered
773 Posts
SLOW4EAT said:
1. when i bought my car the WRX was the only NEW 4 cyl turbo car out there

2. i needed a car that was moddable

3. all choices pointed to the WRX...
UM dood.........according the the 3 needs posted above. You should of found you a supra. RWD, turboed, could of got you 800HP at the wheel.....something youll never see in a WRX.

·
Registered
889 Posts
skyjock41 said:
UM dood.........according the the 3 needs posted above. You should of found you a supra. RWD, turboed, could of got you 800HP at the wheel.....something youll never see in a WRX.
But he said he wanted a CHEAP turboed car. Decent condition Supra's can be very expensive. But then again, with all the money he put into that wrx, he might of been able to buy that Supra:)

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
skyjock41 said:
you mean like my MKIV Supra???

with a T88.....

;)

I use my WRX as a daily driver but still want to be able to put up some fast times:)

·
Administrator
26,609 Posts
Wow, what's with the flaming? I thought it was a simple question. I believe you can stuff a r230 diff. from a 300zx in it.

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Trainrex said:
Wow, what's with the flaming? I thought it was a simple question. I believe you can stuff a r230 diff. from a 300zx in it.
thanx dude!

·
Registered
231 Posts
nah....just take out your stock diff, cryo-treat it. add in synthetic oil and you should be fine for at least 320WHP.

if you really want a complete bomb proof diff, call Ron @ Axis, he's using a rebuilt diff for his auto WRX drag monster.

jason

1 - 14 of 14 Posts