Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for a exhaust that is not too loud. nothing that will make people look out there windows. i have been looking at the Stromung exhaust but i would like to know more about it. how it sounds and how much louder it is then the sock exhaust. I like the idea of the dual tip. if you have any other ideas on a quite exhaust that sounds good that is dual please let me know(if not even a single).

the key is not annoying...thank for your help

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i did not see a Brullen exhaust for a wrx on that page. could you please point me in the right direction..thanks

·
Registered
932 Posts
I've had the Stromung dual-tip for about two months now. I only have the muffler and replaced the stock intermediate pipe with the resonator since it's the same 2.5" diameter once I put in the Stromung 3rd cat replacement pipe. It is louder than the stock one, but much MUCH quieter than other aftermarket ones I've heard. At idle, once the engine is warmed up, it sounds nearly stock. I wrote a review with pictures on it earlier. Here's the link:
http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=1427&highlight=stromung

1 - 5 of 5 Posts