ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
3,857 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bet this isn't what you were expecting....

·
Registered
3,857 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
So I got my new bed in my new apartment this morning. I'm thinking she needs some company. She's kind of lonely, being the only furniture in the entire place. I'm inviting her friends over this weekend. Couch, the Table family with their cousins the Chairs, Big Screen TV and his step-brother Home Theater System, and if I can find them, the Artworks should round out the group nicely. Then I start law school and I get to ignore all of them. I certainly hope they can entertain themselves, because I'm going to be a lousy host.

·
Registered
3,857 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hells no. That's a DIY jobber there. $7.99 rope light at Target. Just remember when you bring the girl back to your place and she compliments you on your glowing bed (right before she pushes you down onto it), I am the StreetGlow bed OG. Don't think about me after she pushes you down onto the bed though. That's not cool.

·
Registered
907 Posts
djrez4 said:
I am the StreetGlow bed OG. Don't think about me after she pushes you down onto the bed though. That's not cool.

HA HA HA!!! You Don't got to worry dude! well at leats from me, im not sure about some of the others!

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
i was gonna get the mirror over the bed. Now that i've seen this one....... I change my mind. This'll impress the chix.

·
Registered
2,622 Posts
wrxinfx said:
i was gonna get the mirror over the bed. Now that i've seen this one....... I change my mind. This'll impress the chix.
mirror on the ceiling over the bed > glowing bed. clearly.

both is better, so get both?

1 - 20 of 32 Posts