ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
2,622 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am pretty sure the final release date (and one they are going to keep) is august 31st. can't wait for it myself. I am not sure which system to buy it for, however.

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
This game is suppose to be pretty cool. I guess it's going to be really realistic. You can actually dyno your car. All the parts you put on it actually effect the car's performance in both positive ways and negative ways. Not like in NFSU where you just buy different packages that increase your car's performance 10 fold. I'm picking it up when it comes out! ;)

·
Registered
19 Posts
I have also heard that you get all kinds of options. Like when racing and cops follow you, you can run from them and keep your stuff, but lose respect from the other racers or you can keep racing and get caught by the cops, lose money/mods and stuff but gain respect from the racers.

Also you have girlfriends but I dont know what role they play.
but I think it should be a pretty cool game.

·
Registered
71 Posts
hXc said:
Also you have girlfriends but I dont know what role they play.
but I think it should be a pretty cool game.
From what i heard, you can run for pink slips, money, 'respect points' or actually put your girlfriend up for ante :confused1

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
blind26 said:
From what i heard, you can run for pink slips, money, 'respect points' or actually put your girlfriend up for ante :confused1
Not to jack this thread or anything, but I know that Gran Turismo 4 is going to have pink slips, so you can actually sell your car or parts to other people for real money!:D

·
Registered
19 Posts
Also I heard that your girlfriends will do a dance everytime you win and something else when you lose. But about the slips, wouldnt that end the game for ya, if you lose your only car? lol

·
Registered
2,622 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
just like the pink one, mabye i'll get courtney day on the side of my car. now that would be interesting!

·
Registered
511 Posts
I think it's gonna be released next tuesday. When you dyno the car it tells you your power, 0-60 time, and some other stuff. Yeah this game does look like it's gonna be good. I don't know if any of you played the pc game Motor City Online but it was american cars from the 30's to the 70's and you could build cars up piece by piece like this game but unfortunately they shut down the servers cause they had it like everquest where you have to pay a monthly fe for playing it. Oh and you could only play that game online.

This SRS you can build a car playing in single player mode then race it online for pinks and whatever so that's rad. But I just hope it's not like Need For Speed underground for online play cause ppl were starting to use cheats on stuff to run impossible times so I stopped playing.

·
Registered
495 Posts
I work at best buy and had my media boys check into it today, will be available sept 1st for PS2 and XBOX, and Sept 3 for gamecube, at least this is best buy's release schedule, so ya know! Thanks for letting me know, I am picking this **** up the day it comes out too!

1 - 20 of 57 Posts