Subaru WRX Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
BooSTIng
2,253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have recently ran into a company called Strafe Design through some Subaru social media on instragram and am in love with the rear diffuser and other lips. Does anyone here have any of their parts? If so how long did it take you to receive them? How is the quality? And please share some pics!

https://www.strafedesign.com/

·
Premium Member
111 Posts
I was searching for info on Strafe Design. I like their rear diffuser as well, but after never getting a response from my emails to them, I discovered that they've got a pile of BBB complaints.

Has anyone bought anything from them? Anyone have any suggestions for a rear diffuser that will work similar to this one? The appeal for me is that it works with an Invidia Q30: 2008-2014 WRX/STI Hatchback V3 Rear Diffuser

·
Registered
2016 wrx
93 Posts
I ordered a diffuser without doing research cause after 1 week and now update to be told it would ship the 2nd week. To find out that it still hasn’t shipped even though they said it would. I feel like an idiot but I’m hoping for the best.

·
BooSTIng
2,253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Wow I forgot I made this thread! Yeah after further investigation I would never order anything from Strafe. I ended up getting the V2 diffuser from Downforce Solutions. Awesome company!

·
BooSTIng
2,253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well to my surprise lol. They sent it out on Monday. So it’s currently in usps hands.
Well I am glad they shipped it! From what I have read, you are lucky! But YUCK! USPS. They have been absolutely terrible with everything from mail to packages. I ordered something from jdm fanatic vinyls over a week ago. It shipped quick via usps, and it since has not moved and just in route, arriving late.

·
Registered
2016 wrx
93 Posts
Yes I know I ordered a bpv over a week ago. It came to the local post office went back due to their error and now it’s back at my local lol.

·
Registered
2016 wrx
93 Posts
That thing is dope !!!! I went with the strafe v3 design for the 16 WRX. I didn’t want anything thag will cut your ankle. But yours is freaking sick.

·
BooSTIng
2,253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
That thing is dope !!!! I went with the strafe v3 design for the 16 WRX. I didn’t want anything thag will cut your ankle. But yours is freaking sick.
Thanks man! I love it. Be sure to post pics of yours once you get it on!

·
Registered
2016 wrx
93 Posts
So scratch what I said. Ugh yeah so I had our parts manager get ahold of em due to ordering it through work. So they gave a tracking number to a part that’s not mine ? He emailed them and they said early next week ? But wtf is this tracking number from. The label was printed in Utah but shipped from Washington ? Wtf and when you track it it says it’s in usps possession and it’s making its way to the final destination like wtf. Did I get a automated message is it actually my stuff that shipped I’m so over this either ima make my own. Cry my eyes out lol. Or try to find another one. I’m honestly glad I ordered it from work though cause now they get dispute it rather me lol. But then again I’m still freaking irritated

1 - 13 of 13 Posts