ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6,580 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
STPR is right around the corner!

Start (or finish) making your plans rally fans!

The Susquehannock Trail ProRally (Round 5 of the SCCA ProRally Championship) is June 1-2, 2002 in Wellsboro, PA. Wellsboro is located in north-central PA, just south of the NY border.

I will be arriving with my navigator and crew on Thursday, May 30th to set up camp and prepare for the 13th Annual Wellsboro Charity Rally to be held on May 31, 2002 at 3:00pm (registration is from 12:00pm to 2:00pm).

I hope to see A LOT of fellow rexers at this event. I drive a PSM WRX with a factory spoiler and a blue/white/yellow PA tag on the back. If you see a 23-year-old dude with a buzz cut standing next to it, that's me! If you see a tall 23-year-old chick with long hair standing next to it, that's my navigator, Melissa. You can ask her where I am.

Look for me wearing my blue Subaru World Rally Team t-shirt at the event. I'll probably also be wearing a navy blue hat with DREXEL across the back and a yellow dragon on the front.

Come out and route for me and, oh yeah, these people will be there too!

-Jim

·
Registered
3 Posts
stpr

Hey everyone:

You have to come to STPR...its a fantastic rally with some incredible spectating! Come see Vermont SportsCar and our customer cars compete in both Open and Group N classes.
Reigning Group N Champion Karl Scheible will compete in his Vermont SportsCar prepared WRX STi! Karl just finished 3rd Overall at Rim of the World...read about it at our website www.vtcar.com

Got any rally related questions? Go post them in the rally forums and a member of the Vermont SportsCar team will answer them!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts