ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's a stoopid question. I'm actually kind of embarassed to ask.

Do any of you have a trash bag in your car? if you do, where do you put it? is there something out there that looks decent? I doubt it, but I have to ask.

between my wife and I (we only have one car), we accumulate small bits of garbage here and there. Gum wrapper, tissue, random paper. it's better than throwing it out the window or on the floor. but a plastic bag looks like $H|T!

:mad:

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
yea i plastic bag is really the only way to do it, its hard to find something that will stay up while ur driving and still looks good.

At least its better then littering:D

·
Registered
721 Posts
I have one of those little plastic car trash bins that's hung behind the center console. I have it on a black shoelace that goes around the armrest hinge. The bin is also black so when its empty its barely noticable.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I like that idea. Where do you find that? I'm assuming i can just hop into target and find one?

Jack(Tom) - - - Fight Club = Best Movie Ever:thumbup: :thumbup:

i need to find me an avatar.

·
Registered
181 Posts
i know where i work, circuit city, they have case logic car accessories. they have a litter chute for five or so bucks. its pretty cool cuz u can dump all this stuff in it and when u want to dump it away all u have to do is pull the velcro on the bottom and it all falls out.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts