ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thursday morning at 3am my passenger window was smashed on tablemesa in Boulder and my sound system was stolen. I happened to walk out just as they were finishing and broke my hand punching at one of them. They got away tho. If everyone would keep their eyes open for a white 90's honda civic with a bike rack hanging from the trunk with california plates, i'd appreciate it. My email is [email protected]

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ok, here is what they took: A pioneer 750 mp3 headunit, rockford fosgate RF-X6 amp, 2 JL audio 12W3V2 subs, The jl subs have covers and the left cover is slightly dented.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Sorry to hear about your system. At least you punched one of them. First thing I'll do is grab a golf club if I hear my alarm going off. I also use the trunk latch so the only way you can open it is with a key. I'd like to see those bastards try to steal my amps and subs, and then beat the crap out of them.

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
im not going to mess with a system anymore. I have two older 12's at home that i'll probably give to a friend then reinstall the stock cd/stereo they left in my trunk. Good idea with the trunk key. I'll probably just stick to upgrading preformance.

·
Registered
1,816 Posts
sorry to hear about your loss, some people are just Effers!

Hey, I used to work the 3rd shift at IBM, what desk are you on? I used to work on the Cisco desk....not sure if you are on a help desk, or doing other things out there..

anyways, sorry to hear again...bastards have taken a 1000 watt amp from me out of my DSM...in like 5 minutes...without cutting wires, they unscrewed everything :(

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i work as a tape hanger at business recovery and continuity services. Looks like they got my birth certificate, drivers license, credit card and student id so i could be in some deep ***t

·
Registered
29 Posts
go BCRS! go TapeApes!
I work in building 26 and park in lot B so will keep an eye out...

ummm....whats your car look like? heheheh

·
Registered
1,816 Posts
Damien83 said:
i work as a tape hanger at business recovery and continuity services. Looks like they got my birth certificate, drivers license, credit card and student id so i could be in some deep ***t
OUCH...we definatly try and keep an eye open for your equipment man...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts