ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello. New WRX owner and I’m looking to get rid of the small spoiler on my trunk. I posted for a trunk swap (obviously) ideal but in the event one doesn’t work out, does anyone have any suggestions on how to deal with the holes that would be left by removing the stock spoiler? I read one post where they used some plugs (link below) and painted them? Not sure how sealed that would be. Thoughts?

https://shop.advanceautoparts.com/p/dorman-help-universal-black-plastic-plug-button-assortment-1-2-3-8-in-02411/5706459-p?c3ch=PLA&c3nid=5706459-P&adtype=pla_with_promotion&gclsrc=aw.ds&&gclid=Cj0KCQjwn8_mBRCLARIsAKxi0GJSVju9g1wPzwBNDuxK-QE4Xw18c_xGQLKVsm-VGzMGWZFSqCt7I-caAqtvEALw_wcB

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
By not removing it at all. Nothing will last unless you spend lots of money and have someone weld plugs in it and entirely refinish the lid
Makes sense. Which at that point I could probably just order a new trunk. I saw a few with the STI wing and the lip spoiler but I like the look better without. Thanks for the advice!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts