Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know the ride height of the wrx wagon? The measurement between the middle of the fender to the center of the rim.
THANKS!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
for those of you who don't know and want to, i found the ride height of the wrx wagon. went to the movie theater and wen up and down the parking lot to find a wagon. so...the front height from fender to middle of rim is 15" and the rear from fender to middle of rim is 14.5" if someone else found a different measurement, post it. :) i would like to know if anyone got a different height cuz i could've made a mistake.

·
Moderating on the run!
7,320 Posts
Wagon- measured from center of hub to fender lip, front- 387 mm +/-12mm, rear- 376mm +/- 12mm

Make sure you are are on a Very level surface or your measurements are for naught.

Big Sky

·
Registered
41 Posts
I saw this post and am looking for the same dimensions on a stock 02/03 WRX sedan. Can anyone help me out?

Basically looking for center of hub to the bottom of the fender. Thanks ahead of time for any help :)

-Matt

·
Moderating on the run!
7,320 Posts
tundra said:
I saw this post and am looking for the same dimensions on a stock WRX sedan. Can anyone help me out?

Basically looking for center of hub to the bottom of the fender. Thanks ahead of time for any help :)

-Matt
396/376 sedan

That's what I posted above, not noticing it was a wagon- someone in heaven is making me look good (or maybe it's Chris- thanks:) ).

Big Sky

·
Registered
41 Posts
Thanks for the info!

I measured it when I first got the car, but in typical fashion can't find where I wrote it down, haha :)

-Matt

·
Registered
99 Posts
tundra said:
Thanks for the info!

I measured it when I first got the car, but in typical fashion can't find where I wrote it down, haha :)

-Matt
Inches, millimeters, blah blah blah...

I use the "finger" method :p My car went from "3 loose" to "2 tight".

1 - 9 of 9 Posts