ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,
My '19 STI did not come with factory fog lights, basically, just the black panel shown below. I want to install factory fog lights but I can't seem to figure out whether or not I can since the wiring is not there. I ran several searches online and I'm having a hard time finding an answer. I've even looked for aftermarket kits but I'd rather use OEM parts. I also tried locating individual part numbers for the fog light kit H4510VA040 but I'm not having any luck.

Any advice about this will be appreciated. Thanks!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
10,967 Posts
You'll probably have to buy the harness as I think the option is missing from the switch as well.

On Volkswagens it was as easy as replacing the switch and wiring from the harness to the fogs.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you! I was able to locate some part numbers out of a review for oem-replica fog lights. Someone did the same thing it seems. They got the cheaper fog lights and bought the oem wiring and such. I already bought a set of yellow led Morimoto fog lights from Retrofit Source.

·
Premium Member
10,967 Posts
I'd keep an eye on that card. Subispeed has had persistent problems with stolen CC info.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello,
My '19 STI did not come with factory fog lights, basically, just the black panel shown below. I want to install factory fog lights but I can't seem to figure out whether or not I can since the wiring is not there. I ran several searches online and I'm having a hard time finding an answer. I've even looked for aftermarket kits but I'd rather use OEM parts. I also tried locating individual part numbers for the fog light kit H4510VA040 but I'm not having any luck.

Any advice about this will be appreciated. Thanks!
I had thre dealer instal the factory set, with wiring and switch,,,,,then replaced the shoddy OEM bulbs for LEDs - all good.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Off topic, but does anyone know if there is an aftermarket plug-n-play set of yellow LED fog lights available for the current WRX. Ijust bought a 2020 Limited which has factory fogs, but I want to upgrade to high quality yellow ones. Baja Designs offers them for trucks, but I don't think they offer a direct fit set for the WRX.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts