Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This was at a crappy 1/8th mile track, he would have caught up and passed if it was a quarter, but it was fun. There was also a SRT-4 there it ran a 9.4 and it puts down 250 whp.
Timeslip file is to big to post
:(

Evo WRX
60 2.112 2.00
1/8 9.045 9.041
mph 78.86 76.92

·
Registered
62 Posts
What does "lightly" mean? Tell us your mods and hp. Seems like the reaction time wasn't the best that day. Props on the win. As they say: "it doesn't matter if you win by....a win is a win" :D

·
Registered
111 Posts
yikes, he needs to learn how to launch an awd mitsu... 1.7-1.8s are the norm

·
Registered
383 Posts
Don't take this as a slam, but you both need to learn how to launch. With almost a 77 mph 1/8th mile trap, you should be in the 8s man. 8.8 at least. Your car is making the power to do so....and the evo is easy mid 8 material with 79 mph traps.

VV

dukmahsik said:
yikes, he needs to learn how to launch an awd mitsu... 1.7-1.8s are the norm

·
Registered
59 Posts
VetteVert said:
Don't take this as a slam, but you both need to learn how to launch. With almost a 77 mph 1/8th mile trap, you should be in the 8s man. 8.8 at least. Your car is making the power to do so....and the evo is easy mid 8 material with 79 mph traps.

VV
This is very true. My best 1/8th timeslip is 8.940 @ 80.47. Either there was a serious traction issue (which shouldn't be the case with two AWD cars) or you both need to work on the launch.

·
Registered
64 Posts
yeah i agree, when i only had my UP and MBC i pulled an [email protected] with a 1.99 60foot.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts