ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this was funneh ****....i was driving home with my friend and i see this huge f350 dualies :druels: dropped with 20 inch rims coming up behind me....so i was just admiring its hid's when i see him punch it and he gets on my ass then tries to pass me...i know what these ****s are capable off so i just downshifted and punched it to see what it could do :) and since he had a huge jump he passed me and when i finally caught him we had to slow down for a light....then he started blowing off on me so im like wtf?!!? light turns green and i jump a car on him on first, shift to second and i pull about half a car then we both stop due to cop lights about 30 meters ahead....anyway we turn and he tells me he has 496 hp he also had hydro's it was a hawt sexy car but slow :) anyways i thought it was funny since i would think that **** would ***** me with close to 500 hp from a roll which it didnt do with a huge headstart....

·
Registered
349 Posts
skyphix said:
Nice :D

My uncle has a non-dually 2004 (with the 6.0 Turbo Diesel and the better transmission) FX4 350 with some sort of chip/controller...

In the "level 5" setting I don't pull him very fast... :(

450Whp 815Wft/lbs.
Sounds like my truck, but I don't have a chip yet. With a chip alone you can add 250 ft. lbs of torque in these trucks. Isn't bad seeing that they come with 550 to start with.

·
Registered
27,068 Posts
evL`WrX said:
this was funneh ****....i was driving home with my friend and i see this huge f350 dualies :druels: dropped with 20 inch rims coming up behind me....so i was just admiring its hid's when i see him punch it and he gets on my ass then tries to pass me...i know what these ****s are capable off so i just downshifted and punched it to see what it could do :) and since he had a huge jump he passed me and when i finally caught him we had to slow down for a light....then he started blowing off on me so im like wtf?!!? light turns green and i jump a car on him on first, shift to second and i pull about half a car then we both stop due to cop lights about 30 meters ahead....anyway we turn and he tells me he has 496 hp he also had hydro's it was a hawt sexy car but slow :) anyways i thought it was funny since i would think that **** would ***** me with close to 500 hp from a roll which it didnt do with a huge headstart....
big HP #'s dont mean much when you weigh over 5000lbs

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Thinking Man's Engine
3,013 Posts
Re: Re: Stock 02 wagon Vs. f350 turbo-diesel at 496 whp with 35 lbs of boost!

DTR rex said:
big HP #'s dont mean much when you weigh over 5000lbs
big torque does

·
Registered
236 Posts
Neversatisfied said:
Sounds like my truck, but I don't have a chip yet. With a chip alone you can add 250 ft. lbs of torque in these trucks. Isn't bad seeing that they come with 550 to start with.
Yeah, he suprised me... I want one :(

I only started to pull him around 60... probably because his is like a flying brick at that point...

·
6,298 Posts
On a receant road trip to Myrtle Beach SC, the only car that put up any kind of a challenge was actually a TD truck. I only pulled about 4 car lengths on him by the beginning of 4th gear. Pretty amazing considering it's size!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts