Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i followed the link to the forum ...but i still cant find a way to order a wrxfx.........right now i just have the whole stockairbox setup with a k&n panel filter...is it even worth getting the wrxfx at this point?

·
Moderating U!
4,192 Posts
Email this guy, [email protected]. He is the distributor for the WRXfx intake. Email him with questions and order questions. His name is Mark and he seems pretty nice. A lot of people on iclubs have nothing but GOOD things to say about him and his service. Mine is on order right now and should be shipped to me by next week

$80 for filterless kit
$130 for complete kit(includes ITG filter)

Good Luck,
Kurlee Daddee
(THE ORIGINAL)

·
Registered
109 Posts
pics of intake

do you guys have any pics of the wrxfx intake? i've searched around quite a bit and could not find any. just a few quick snap shots would be great. if they're too big, my email is [email protected]. thanks.

sg

·
Moderating U!
4,192 Posts
Here is a picture of how the velocity stack AKA the WRXfx intake looks from the inner fender. It is pushed through the hole in the fender and then into the air box where it is clamped. A piece of tubing comes with it to seal it off from the fender. Just here to try and help with questions. I am pretty sure mine is in the mail tomorrow. And I will keep you up to date on how it sounds and performs.
Kurlee Daddee
(THE ORIGINAL)

·
Banned
7,636 Posts
what pieces would you need to create your own? i mean, it just looks like a 3" hose, a clamp, and something to plug the fender wall where the snorkle went in.

am i correct?

dR

1 - 10 of 10 Posts