ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

something else forever
I feel like most of the spoilers/wings on our cars don't make any difference unless the car is being pushed to the very limit on the track... looks incredible though! :thumbup:

Registered
Discussion Starter #6
I think it makes the wing a little more secure I don't boost really hard I'm only tuned to about 19 psi... but if anything I think they help stabilize the wing at least a little and they look cool imo. So win win for me lol it will look good with the defuser I'm gonna get in a couple months

Registered
Discussion Starter #7
Agreed I don't boost hard at all so exterior mods for me are just for looks lol but the sti wings are much better than the dinky stock wrx wings idc if ppl call me a poser... it looks 100% better than the wrx stock one.

Premium Member
I think it makes the wing a little more secure I don't boost really hard I'm only tuned to about 19 psi... but if anything I think they help stabilize the wing at least a little and they look cool imo. So win win for me lol it will look good with the defuser I'm gonna get in a couple months
What does manifold pressure have to do with anything?

Registered
Discussion Starter #10
Read germz to japs comment wings are used for fast speeds and track cars I don't boost over 15 pounds daily it was just a statement I'm only installing for looks..

1 - 13 of 13 Posts