ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
I know how you feel bro, I had a nasty dent a while back, it upset so much, I was almost in tears.

Look in the phone book for a paintless dent repairman. Paintless dent repair will get it looking PERFECT! and it's only about 50 bucks.

·
Registered
1,827 Posts
just curious but can u hold the golfing place responsible for it? They should take more precautions like putting up a fence or netting to protect cars in the parking lot.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
They have insurance for this type of thing but it would be a PITA to deal with them. I parked way the hell away from any tee boxes or fairways, I have no idea how someone could have hit a ball in that direction. Just goes to show an idiot can do just about anything. My insurance co is fast and I have a 0 deductable on comprehensive coverage so it won't cost me a cent. I'm searching now for a PDR shop. I hope they can get it out. Same thing happend to my Wrx when i had it. They had to drill holes and use filler and respray the trunk lid. :( I don;t want to go through all that again..

Fess

·
Registered
1,670 Posts
that blows dude...i found a small scratch on my hood that i got out right away with compound...if a golf ball hit my car somones balls would b cut off. Sorry for the language.

·
Registered
863 Posts
VitaminWRX said:
Look in the phone book for a paintless dent repairman. Paintless dent repair will get it looking PERFECT! and it's only about 50 bucks.
Ditto... No paint damage + that location = very repairable.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts