Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It didn't help that the S4 was setup at stage 3. Plus the STI had less than 1000 miles.

·
Registered
671 Posts
wow. loved that 5 sec side shot of the STi and it's wheels in motion! 1:03-8

-tp

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
silverscooby said:
Believe me, that's no ordinary S4. It is indeed one of the fastest in the country. 439whp on 101 octane. SICK!

True very sick:p

·
Registered
223 Posts
Wow, I wish I could of had an STi when I was 12 too :D . Just playing. Seriously though, did I see him hit the I/C sprayer after the launch?

·
Registered
671 Posts
2001S4 said:
did I see him hit the I/C sprayer after the launch?
47 secs in? Where is that switch/button.
I still haven't seen one *live* so to speak.

I love how in race one you see the Audi hang back and let the STi run up ... only to creep and then crush it! Now that's confidence.

-tp

·
Registered
223 Posts
Teep said:
47 secs in? Where is that switch/button.
I still haven't seen one *live* so to speak.

I love how in race one you see the Audi hang back and let the STi run up ... only to creep and then crush it! Now that's confidence.

-tp
I think I would be pretty confident with over 430 AWHP too

·
Registered
8,886 Posts
2001S4 said:
Wow, I wish I could of had an STi when I was 12 too :D . Just playing. Seriously though, did I see him hit the I/C sprayer after the launch?
a bit off topic... but does the STi have a automatic setting for the IC sprayer? I know the evo does... that when you get on the throttle hard it sprays without having to press the button.

·
Registered
223 Posts
ebr0t said:
a bit off topic... but does the STi have a automatic setting for the IC sprayer? I know the evo does... that when you get on the throttle hard it sprays without having to press the button.
I don't know, I "think" you have to press the button in the STi. Even more off-topic, while doing a search on google, I came across and RSX site in which you were trying to help organize a get together at your parents or uncles sports bar (sorry don't remember which it was). How did it go, that thread made me hungry :D

·
Registered
8,886 Posts
I think they ended up meeting at some park to BBQ and that week I had my wisdom teeth out so was unable to get outta bed. My dads place is where we have the nabisco meets for the most part locally.

·
Registered
223 Posts
ebr0t said:
I think they ended up meeting at some park to BBQ and that week I had my wisdom teeth out so was unable to get outta bed. My dads place is where we have the nabisco meets for the most part locally.
mmm, now your making me hungry again.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts