ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know the closest WRX/STi tuner in reference to Greensboro, NC?

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
Closest I know of is Boxer4Racing.com in Marshall NC. If you find any closer, let me know.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Define "tuner"... What are you trying to accomplish and what do you need done :)

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I need someone to tune my STi when I upgrade the turbo. As of now the plan is APS SR55, FMIC, feul system upgrade, ACT street clutch, etc etc. I'll need someone to tune it for under 400 WHP who knows what they are doing. I'll have the Cobb street tuner softeware upgrade when it is available.

·
Registered
120 Posts
You're going to probably need a dyno to tune a car like that reliably... Check out some of the stuff on wrxhackers including the UTEC tuning guide.. It has a LOT of good information about tuning, etc... Should give you an idea of what you need to do at least. You will definitely need a wideband obviously. If you read up on it you can probably get it tuned yourself :)

·
Registered
294 Posts
ive been to boxer4 and its awesome, but it doesnt have a dyno. its in the country with some nice straight roads however and no cops. im sure he could tune it for you that way lol :D

·
Registered
6 Posts
I don't mean to advertise but this is in response to a request. We've done a few STi's from NC. An ER doc is running around with TBE, Ecutek, sways, alignment, and road course training from here/me.

Let me know,
Scott 404-388-8751

1 - 7 of 7 Posts