Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone got 'em? Me, and my lady are looking for a family car. I want a 13 sec good handling car. Should I wait for the STi, or just grab a WRX asap? Thanks.

·
Registered
60 Posts
There has been no 100% word on the STI coming over here. Pretty much just here say right now. (But it would make sense for FHI to bring it over with the good sales of the WRX.) Even though it is very likely it will be brought over. There still has been no word from SOA that it is coming. (and if it is, when it will here we do not know for sure)What it comes down to is untill SOA says it will be here, we will not know for sure it will be coming here.
On the other hand, right now you can get a 4 door WRX that can, with a few mod's and a little $$ be in the 13's
Or you can wait for something we MAY NOT get. It is up to you ;)

Attachments

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If you're waiting for the Sti you're going to be waiting a long time and once you get up in that price range I say just pop for the vette :rolleyes: New Z06's are 406 horses and do 0-60 in 4.0 stock. Not too shabby for a car that costs less than 50 thou

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
If I were you, I would buy a new WRX and toss on a RT spec kit. The kit cost $4800, but then again for around 30,000 total, you wil have a car that can do a 0-60 run in 4.35 seconds and a 1/4 mile in 12.8 . Not bad for 30K. :eek: :D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts