ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
677 Posts
We did that with some of those little mini remote control cars in HS. We got a section of floor and covered it in Vaseline and drove the car around on it. It just did donuts. If it moves I'm going to try to do donuts in it (just not the WRX).

·
Registered
1,818 Posts
aaronwillen said:
it took me like 10 seconds to realize that wasnt a real car and was remote control
That must be one HUGE door and rug :p

News break: Subaru rally team races on snow, ice, dirt, gravel and now wood floors.

·
Registered
677 Posts
If you're gonna drift like that you need to get some furry feet pads like my fat cat. He drifts like crazy when he runs around the corner. Sometimes he even wipes out into the side of the couch when he tries to stop.

·
Registered
13,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I was acutally on Yahoo Image search and I typed in "own3d" to see what I would get, and I got a bunch of those "Parent Directories" and one was that...swrt.gif. I think it was a fellow ClubWRX'ers page because there pictures liek "mywrx1" and the car looked REALLY familar....

·
Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Admin
48,699 Posts
I want an RC rally car.:(

·
Registered
1,818 Posts
dark_rex said:
i have a digicam w/ movie capability.

how do i create an animated gif? i want to make some movies of my RC betty. :D

dR
Just take several stills and then put it together in a program like GIFanimator or something off download.com.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts