ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Having read through multiple posts on this subject it sounds like there may be a company manufacturing a splitter that fits snug against a 2004 STi scoop, but also seals to the 2004 WRX intercooler. Is this true? Does anyone know of such a part? My alternative is using the STi splitter which doesn't seal to the WRX intercooler, or the WRX splitter which doesn't fit snug against the STi scoop; I'm not comfortable with either option. Just for reference I have no intentions of increasing performance, I simply want a properly operating STi scoop. Thanks for your help

·
Registered
11 Posts
ProDriven said:
Just for reference I have no intentions of increasing performance, I simply want a properly operating STi scoop. Thanks for your help
You better start looking for more performance, 'cause I'm coming down on Friday, and will have the exhaust and dp on by the weekend, and that stuff is just gonna make me even faster than I am right now;) ;) :p

-Sorry I can't help with the scoop situation

·
Banned
5,806 Posts
I'm not sure what you mean...the WRX splitter doesn't fit snug against the STi scoop? I have an MRT STi scoop on an 03 WRX, and the scoop is for the most part independent of the splitter. You leave the stock splitter bolted to the hood, and it doesn't care how tall of a scoop you have mounted over the hole...if that makes any sense. :screwy:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts