ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sup everyone, Iv'e been trying to get my hands on an Sti scoop for my 03 wrx..I can't seem to find them anywhere. Saibon has some but their all carbon fiber and i need mines stock blue color. So if anyone knows a site or has one let me know? Also I wanted to remove my stock just so I could do it my self when i did find the Sti scoop, however i came to the last screw. Its at the bottum of the metal duct which moves the air from the scoop to the intercooler.>I wasn't able to remove the screw at all it just keeps turning in place. Is there some i missed or what? Thanks in advance

·
Registered
33 Posts
If it's the one I'm thinking of it's plastic. The best thing to do is to shove something small and thin in along side the head of it. Then start unscrewing. Keep a little leverage against the thin wedge.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Um..I dont think its plastic<? but yea hopefully if i do that it will work. Actually if you reach around the duct and feel where the end of the screw is there are like sharp points<? So i have no clue how it comes off? I'll take pitures and try to post them. did you do that swap to your wrx?

·
Registered
33 Posts
Yes, I have an 03 bug eye wagon. My wife found a CF Sti one on ebay.

If I see the picts maybe I can help you out better.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Oh ok Cool i'll try and get them in by the weekend..yea Siebon has nice ones too<<

1 - 6 of 6 Posts