Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
I really like that yellow, and it looks really good.

But the GT wing looks cool too, but I think they should make it a little bigger(thats just for look though)

What do you guys think?

·
Registered
68 Posts
quarter in 12.6 sec. claimed.
the c-spec, which is the white one with the roof vent, supposedly does 12.4 sec quarters. same engine, but less weight again. (mainly made for circuit purposes)

·
Registered
2,039 Posts
the car looks great, but the wing i can do with out its a little to big for me IMO, i know the STI has more power than a regular WRX but arent they the same 2L boxer 4. they should be able to achieve the same power in the end. the STI probably has less restrictive up/downpipes and an exhaust plus a bigger turbo, i think, i could be wrong correct me if i am.

·
Banned
7,636 Posts
PolarisSnT said:
the car looks great, but the wing i can do with out its a little to big for me IMO, i know the STI has more power than a regular WRX but arent they the same 2L boxer 4. they should be able to achieve the same power in the end. the STI probably has less restrictive up/downpipes and an exhaust plus a bigger turbo, i think, i could be wrong correct me if i am.
STI has forged vs. cast internals, and a closed block. lot's more upside with the 2.8 STI block thant the 2.0 USDM WRX block. plus, it has a very cool red manifold. ;)

dR

1 - 9 of 9 Posts