ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
773 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I put it on yesterday. On the lower part it doesnt lay down on the bumper all the way. There is a space between it and the bumper. Sort of like its warped. Any one run into this problem and have a fix?

·
Moderating YOU, before you had your Subaru!
13,353 Posts
Can you post pics? And is this the Liberal replica that you're talking about? It's often mis-labeled as being an STi replica.

·
Registered
773 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ya its the one from ravspec. Ill get a pic up asap.

·
Moderating YOU, before you had your Subaru!
13,353 Posts
Chunks said:
bah someone needs to make a real STi replica one of these days.
No they don't ;)

Plus "real" and "replica" don't really go in the same sentence...hehehe :D

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
I have the same grill and the same problem.. Fitment is not good. But I got it for free so I can't complain, I like ravspec so far.

I'm getting the real sti grill some day..

·
Registered
773 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Im happy with Ravspec and this space is very liveable. Id like to get the real deal but when you got kids and a Texas Hold em habit you have to compromise. Altho most my mods have come off poker :)

·
Registered
125 Posts
I'm pretty sure mine is the same one that ravspec sells and it sits fine on my car... maybe some of the clips aren't in properly???

·
Registered
773 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
Mine is like your Roffa. That space on the bottom and everything. Like i said its liveable but id like it to lay down on the bumper a bit better.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Mine is the same way... The gap really is too small to be noticed though. You have to be right up next to it and it still doesnt look that bad.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts