ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
after searching, couldnt find an answer to my question. I want to buy a sti pitchstop mount but i was curious... does it drop in without tilting or jacking up the engine? i understand with the ingalls powerstick the lenght is ajustable but not the sti mount. thanks!

·
Is in Love With the Admins Here
2,770 Posts
It drops right in. It's the same design as the stock WRX one, but it has a stiffer compound in it to absorb the engine movement better.

·
Registered
816 Posts
the increase in stiffness from the STi pitch stop wont be noticeable according to some people. If you really want to tighten things up go with an aftermarket pitch stop such as the kartboy, beatrush, or ixiz one.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
anybody got a pic of the kartboy? i was just on their website and they dont have very many photos and none of the pitchstop

·
Registered
812 Posts

·
Super Moderator
33,822 Posts
I installed the GroupN pitch stop. It did not make that much of a noticible difference.

It is a very easy install.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thanx for the help on such an easy thing i bought the agancy power version and i felt a major differnce with engine movement, the only downside was more engine noise...no increase in vibration either so i am very happy for such a minor part

·
Registered
0 Posts
thanx for the help on such an easy thing i bought the agancy power version and i felt a major differnce with engine movement, the only downside was more engine noise...no increase in vibration either so i am very happy for such a minor part
good stuff then

1 - 9 of 9 Posts