ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Super Moderator
33,822 Posts
IMHO ... awesome except for the grapefruit launcher exhaust. Outstanding photography! Very nice!

·
Registered
4,016 Posts
in the 4th photo i think the exhaust looks perfect since it points to the close edge in the photo and the rest of the car lines up with the fars...

does that make sense?

anyways in the 4th the pipe pulls it together in my head...

berrpotyeah.

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks guys. yeah its a big tip, but its an awsum and beautiful exhaust in person (and the sound is so great)

·
Super Moderator
33,822 Posts
Photographic composition-wise pics 1, 2, 3 & 6 are really nice. Nice backdrop – where is this located?

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
photoshop.. most of them all i did was just add a border.. didn't need to do any adjusting of levels or anything

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
The only problem I have with those pics is that you parked too close to that wall. Weren't you afraid of hitting the wall when parking it??? Anyways the pics were awesome:thumbup: And I like the look of that cleared out hl with the black car. Nice exhaust.

·
Super Moderator
33,822 Posts
Very nice. I've viewed numerous photo shoots here and elsewhere. This one grabbed my attention (if that means anything).

·
Registered
0 Posts
What do I think? I think they are better than the photos I've seen Subaru use in their sales literature.

Nice job!

Oh yeah.. I also think you should come to my place and take some of my car.... that would be swell :)

·
Super Moderator
33,822 Posts
Yes ... sales brochure quality... except for the grapefruit bazooka ... IMHO

Racenut3.0 said:
What do I think? I think they are better than the photos I've seen Subaru use in their sales literature.

Nice job!

Oh yeah.. I also think you should come to my place and take some of my car.... that would be swell :)

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
the hks carbon ti produces the most power based on the tests done. it sounds amazing. and looks great, especially the carbon fiber with the black.

so the haters, shuddup.

·
Registered
161 Posts
I always love the pictures you take. Keep em comming.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts