Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
u know whats gonna suck?

the jealousy that will result once the stis start coming to the states.......:mad:

·
349 Posts
lol, Opened up a whole thread to make us realize how bad its going to be for us eh? :D I SEE HOW IT IS! :)

I wont be able to afford one...but I'd love to see them around!

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
haha i wont be able to afford one either..i just am gonna hate to hear people sayin how sweet their cars are and then bashing regular wrxs i hope they dont start a www.clubwrxsti.net....i would cry

·
Registered
311 Posts
Im trying to get a good friend of mine to buy one. Now hes all interested and I know im gonna have STi envy. After thinking it over, I have decided that im gonna trade in for an STi in 2 years or so. I need one!

·
Banned
1,780 Posts
We won't have to worry about STi envy- Planet X is coming back around this summer and the world is going to end, so everybody go out and wreak havoc!

·
Registered
416 Posts
jedimaster said:
We won't have to worry about STi envy- Planet X is coming back around this summer and the world is going to end, so everybody go out and wreak havoc!
[pauses vandalism/rioting]What Planet X is coming back around...well then I better make my time on this planet worthwhile...[resumes vandalism/rioting]

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'm with Jason...too much dough for me.

But my wife teased me the other day. I've been giving her the updates on the sti (cuz she loves our new wrx almost as much as I do). SO she finally said "ok, you can get an sti". I said, "really?":eek: She said, "yeah, the way I see it you'll be driving the wrx most, so when we replace the wrx you can get an sti". Problem is, one of the reasons we got a subaru is that we won't have to replace it for 15 years.:(

sooo...the count is on, only 14 years and 9 months till i get my sti!

·
Registered
3 Posts
_mo_ said:
I'm with Jason...too much dough for me.

But my wife teased me the other day. I've been giving her the updates on the sti (cuz she loves our new wrx almost as much as I do). SO she finally said "ok, you can get an sti". I said, "really?":eek: She said, "yeah, the way I see it you'll be driving the wrx most, so when we replace the wrx you can get an sti". Problem is, one of the reasons we got a subaru is that we won't have to replace it for 15 years.:(

sooo...the count is on, only 14 years and 9 months till i get my sti!
STI will have a 1k hp in 15 years.....:D

·
980 Posts
No STi jealousy here. Just as I dig people who are really into their RS's, Ill dig folks into their STis. Friendly competition is always ok, but morons are morons and you'll see them driving every type of car. Can't wait to see how many EVO and STi owners I'll meet who didnt know that their cars were rally inspired.

chris

·
1,911 Posts
TurboWRX said:
thats what the RS owners said about the WRX ;)
LOL! That's exactly what I said about the WRX when it came out. "Ugg, it's ugly, but wait till I'm done with it." The STi ain't no beauty queen either but she'll do until my Skyline gets here. I actually prefer the new front end over the old Neon look myself but to each their own. I'm certainly not buying the car for the way it looks. I certainly didn't with the WRX in the first place.

·
Registered
243 Posts
God said:
[BThe STi ain't no beauty queen either but she'll do until my Skyline gets here. I actually prefer the new front end over the old Neon look myself but to each their own. [/B]

Damn Dan... didn't think you would dog the 02 by saying it looks like a neon.... :mad:

I have to agree though... the new front end does look better, but not by much. :p

I was thinking about buying the front clip and slapping it on.. But I think its too much money.

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
Naw, we'll just wait until there are used STI's on the market for cheaper. :D

-snowcat

1 - 15 of 15 Posts