ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey whats up guys, so I just got a 06 Sti its Silver w/ Gold BBS Wheels. The car is super clean and low miles I love it awesome car. It has been my dream car for a while I could finally afford it.. My question is this , and I tried searching but couldnt find much on of the rims has some scrapes on the outer lip curb scrapes you know. Just wondering if there is a way to fix that, is there touch up paint for it or is there another way to fix them. I really love those wheels and the other 3 are brand new but this one is bothering me so I would like to fix it. Thanks for the help

·
SuperNova
11,904 Posts
You can take them too a wheel shop and have them:

1. welded
2. machined
3. painted/powder coated

They are a 17x8 Forged BBS aluminum wheel with a 5x114.3 bolt pattern.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the reply. Yeah they are the Forged BBS 5x114.3. Just wondering do you know how much it would cost for one rim it only has scrapes on the lip not on the rim area just around the outer lip..

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
My digi cam is Fed up, but I will try to get some up if I can. Do you know what a ballpark figure of fixing a rim is.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Cool thanks that aint so bad, the rim isnt that scarred up it just a few scrapes along the outer lip and its not real deep ones either.. Just have to fins a shop in NJ that does this dont know any car shops, this is my first car since my 99 Integra GSR.. But I love the WRX and this 06 STI has been a dream car of mine for a while... Funny I told my Wife I was gonna get a good MPG car like a used accord or civic, I cam home with this:screwy:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts