Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a question regarding an 04 USDM STI gauge cluster. Im trying to find out what the problem could be with the fuek gauge. It doesnt show the proper readings:confused: Im wondering if it is just wired incorrectly or if it may be broken:( . This is also in a 02 WRX, any thoughts on how to get it working?

Thanks,
-John

·
Registered
3,478 Posts
DEADPOOL said:
I have a question regarding an 04 USDM STI gauge cluster. Im trying to find out what the problem could be with the fuek gauge. It doesnt show the proper readings:confused: Im wondering if it is just wired incorrectly or if it may be broken:( . This is also in a 02 WRX, any thoughts on how to get it working?

Thanks,
-John
You might need to replace the sender with an sti one. Im not sure if they are the same however- check www.subaruparts.com

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: Re: STI Gauge Cluster?

BoostedBoxer said:
You might need to replace the sender with an sti one. Im not sure if they are the same however- check www.subaruparts.com
Ehhhh what per say is the sender:confused: . I was under the impression that the STI cluster will go right into an 02 with a slight modification to the wiring...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts