Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm sure everyone here has noticed the STi / EVO backlash here of late. How about we get all the STi guys and EVO guys together to snap a few pics of the beasts together? Perhaps some of the bench racing could even be solved at such an event if anyone so desired. Call me crazy but this sounds like a fun time to me.

·
Registered
393 Posts
Count me in!!!

Oh wait...........I don't have either! Can I bring the Matrix? OR maybe someone can help me push my Rex? :( :eek:

Todd

·
Registered
253 Posts
i would be in. course with the holidays everyone's schedule will be a mess. if it on a day i can make it count me in!

cnstman

·
Registered
63 Posts
POST MORE!!!

Fobo, you need to post more. Your avatar seriouisly just made my afternoon.

J

·
Registered
13 Posts
Thanks Kellie! One good shot out a few hundred isn't too bad for me!

Jake

Zoombaru said:
I really like your avatar, akadubin. If you took that picture, I appoint you photographer as well.

·
Registered
13 Posts
hey matt,

I take it you are down by Park Meadows?! I'm in the DTC area. How about somewhere down south here? I'm free this weekend thurs-sun for the shoot.

Hey Evo guys.....what about you?!

Jake

·
Registered
356 Posts
talk about feeling neglated (kinda like the red headed step child) us regular rex people are being left to sulk with our non STi/EVO platform...hahahahaha...J/K....I to would own an STi but as we all know, there has to be a wagon version first...I am looking foward to these photos.

Kory

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
What day is good for everyone? Should we wait until Todd gets his EVO? I am in Westminster myself. Where would be a good place to take such a photo?

·
Registered
27 Posts
I hear you Kory - the old WRXs, that started this, just aren't good enough anymore.:barf:

Can I get collectors plates yet?;)

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I don't think anyone ever said WRX's weren't good enough anymore. If I do recall my old WRX was faster then my current STi. Mod away folks...

·
Registered
393 Posts
Let's not forget Nick and other's with the mighty RS's. And also Jay's jeep. :) All one big happy family. :wiggles: OH, and me and my Toyota Matrix.

Todd

1 - 20 of 42 Posts