Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My '04 WRX STi, dyno tuned results:

Modifications:
TurboXS turbo back single cat exhaust
XEDE piggyback ECU
Blitz SBC-ID boost controller

218 AWHP - bone stock
232 AWHP - Blitz SBC-ID 91 octane 32oz Torco fuel additive
242 AWHP - no map XEDE 91 octane (14.5 stock psi boost)
247 AWHP - Blitz SBC-ID XEDE 91 octane 32oz Torco fuel additive
250 AWHP - mapped XEDE 91 octane (16.3 psi boost)
275 AWHP - mapped XEDE 100 octane (16.3 psi boost)

(the dyno tunes resulting in 242, 250, and 275 AWHP had the Blitz SBC-ID was removed and the XEDE piggyback ECU control boost)

For reference a Porsche 993 Coupe Turbo AWD (stock) dyno'd 300 AWHP on same dyno. As all dyno's seem to vary in calibration and numbers, I stayed with the same dyno so those numbers are relative to that dyno.

Rob

P.S. A track day will be coming soon so I hope to get some video footage.

·
Registered
313 Posts
Nice numbers rob ! I am all out of track days so I can not top my 12.67 this year . Since you have the xede piggy back why not try an intake like the blitz sus ? I know that when i removed my blitz sus I seemed to get more power . Not on the dyno but everyday driving . I think it is because of the ECU pulling timing because of the increased air flow . BUT you have a piggyback ECU so you sould be able to tune for it . Right ? I am going to put my blitz back on to see if the power increases on my butt dyno or if the stock airbox makes more power . I am sure that the intake will make alot more power if I had an ECU to tune to it . But as for now this stock ECU is driving me NUTZ ! It is too smart for its own good !

Good luck at the track and please post some numbers ! If you can put down a 1.7 60' then you should run around 12.5 with a trap speed close to 110 mph . Keep in touch ! Dave

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
When I say track, I mean road racing NOT drag racing. Most likely Laguna Seca (as my car is below the 91 db sound requirements).

Yes CA.

Without matching/tuning your ECU to work with your mods you'll be in a world of unpredictable performance with an STi.

Rob.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts