ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.imprezawrxsti.com/postnu...iewtopic&t=8125

Just got home from the police station after one hell of an evening. I was cruising to one of my favorite places to look at the ocean when I noticed these punks in two cars, an old Accord and a Kia, acting really weird, passing me, slowing to get behind me, repeat.

I really didn't think much of it since some people react weird around the STi. They went past me after I turned into my spot. So I stopped and not a minute later I notice some guy right by my rear driver's side door. He knocks quickly on my door and then opens it slightly. I'm think, "what the ___" and then I see the gun. He goes, "get out", I freeze for a second, it seemed very unreal, and he says again, "get out of the car". I managed to grab my phone without him noticing and quickly walked away from the car and dialed 911.

I'm talking to the police dispatcher telling her I'm getting carjacked and watch the guy try to get the car into reverse, he had to, to escape from where it was parked. He couldn't do it!!! He didn't know about the ring reverse! he kept putting it in 6th thinking it was reverse and the car kept stalling out! I'd have been laughing if I wasn't freaking out.

He wound up trying to turn around but there wasn't enough space and he ran into a pole/trash recepticle holder at like 2 mph. He jumps out and, there were 3 surfers watching this and laughing, points the gun at them and then runs over to the waiting Accord and drives off.

The cops were amazed, I later found out that in the past 15 years there had only been 3 carjackings in the city. The STi suffered a bit of damage to the lower front air dam (scuff marks, chips) and I'm taking it in to see if there's any tranny damage from the idiot trying to get it in reverse.

I thought I was in a safe area so my car doors weren't locked. Lesson learned: doesn't matter WHERE you are lock those doors!

·
Registered
13,126 Posts
:rotfl:

He wasn't that smart either, or else he would've held the driver at gunpoint asking him how to put it in reverse.

what a n00b. do a search on "carjacking" + "how to" + "when I have a gun" + "things to say"

:rolleyes: :wiggles:

·
Registered
3,250 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
If you read further threads on this....the guy that was almost car jacked later recognized the punks when they appeared in the paper this week for murdering those 6 people over a XBOX!

This guy was lucky! :eek:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts